- Design and development of instructional material
- Educational short films: Production and use
- Innovative educational applications in distance learning and in uses of Information Communications Technology (ICT)
- Research in open and distance learning and applications of ICT in education
- Innovation in school distance learning with the use of ICT
- Distance education and conventional educational institutions: autonomous and blended models of teaching and learning
- Contemporary technological applications in communication, teaching and learning
- MOOCs and modern educational applications
- Open access and open education: social exclusion – contemporary policies and strategic development
- Evaluation as a means for development and improvement
- Educational material and innovative applications in: E-learning, M-learning, D-learning, Online learning
- Methods and Organization systems in distance education environments
Conference Key Dates
The final deadline for complete paper submissions is June 30th, 2017.
Submitted papers will be reviewed and the results will be announced on September 15th, 2017.
Submission of final edited and corrected papers by October 25th, 2017.
Conference dates: 23-26 November 2017
Conference working Languages
Please note that the working languages of the conference are Greek and English.
Hellenic Open University, School of Humanities
Hellenic Network for Open and Distance Learning
You may submit your paper via this website.
Information about the conference and submission of workshop or panel proposals: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your participation.
Professor Antonis Lionarakis, Hellenic Open University