As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
To the best of my knowledge the Article does not defame any person, does not invade the privacy of any person, and does not in any other manner infringe upon the rights of any person.
The Article does not in any way violate intellectual property rights of third parties. Wherever permission is required, I have obtained it from the copyright holder.
I have read and I accept the Copyright Policy and have prepared the manuscript according to the Author Guidelines of the Journal.
Participants are kindly invited to submit full text papers in English language giving a description of their research, including results, tables, figures, and references. Manuscripts must follow the following guidelines and will undergo both peer review and editing.
Paper Length: Up to 15 pages, including figures, tables, appendixes & references.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – at the institute where the work has been carried out. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation. Papers submitted should meet these criteria. All ‘other work’ you have included in your paper.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to incorporate in-text citation. In case you need to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s), you should include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers.
The title page should include:
• The paper title – Font: Times New Roman, 14 point, bold
• The name(s) of the author(s)- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point, italics
• The affiliation(s) of the author(s)- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point, italics
• The e-mail address(es) of the author(s)- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point, italics
Font:Times New Roman, 10 point
Please provide a structured abstract of 150 to 250 words which should be divided into the following sections:
• Purpose (stating the main purposes and research question)
Font: Times New Roman, 10 point, bold
Please provide 4 to 6 keywords which can be used for indexing purposes.
Format: Manuscripts should be submitted in MS -Word
• MS -Word, single-spaced
• Font: Times New Roman, 12 point
• Headings: (Times New Roman, 12 point, bold, central, one double space below the previous section). Please use no more than three levels of displayed headings. Subheadings should be bolded and placed at the left hand margin, one single space below the previous section.
• Tables & Charts Appendixes: Tables or charts should be cited consecutively in the text. Every table must have a descriptive title and if numerical measurements are given, the units should be included in the column heading. Vertical rules should not be used. Tables or charts must be in MS Excel compatible format.
• Abbreviations should be defined at first mention and used consistently thereafter.
• Footnotes can be used to give additional information, which may include the citation of a reference included in the reference list. They should not consist solely of a reference citation, and they should never include the bibliographic details of a reference. They should also not contain any figures or tables. Footnotes to the text are numbered consecutively.
• Electronic images must be 300 dpi resolutions if they are to be included at full size
• References must appear at the end of the manuscript, NOT as footnotes on each page.
• Use the automatic page numbering function to number the pages.
Article Structure: This structure is not mandatory, and you can incorporate your own structure depending on your research and method you have used. However, there should be an introduction, outcome of your research, and conclusion.
Introduction: State the objectives of the work and provide an adequate background, the purpose of your research and the structure of the paper.
• Related Work and Method: Provide a relevant literature review and sufficient details about the method you usedto reach the conclusion. Materials already published should be indicated by areference: only relevant modifications should be described.
• Results: Results should be clear and concise.
• Discussion: This should explore the significance of the results of the work, not repeat them. Acombined Results and Discussion section is often appropriate. Avoid extensivecitations and discussion of published literature.
• Conclusions: The main conclusions of the study must be presented in a short Conclusions section, which may stand alone or form a subsection of a Discussion or Results and Discussion section.
• Acknowledgments: All acknowledgments (if any) should be included at the very end of the paper beforethe references and may include supporting of people, grants, funds, and so forth. Thenames of funding organizations should be written in full.
• Reference List: The list of references should using APA 6th citation style and should only includeworks that are cited in the text and that have been published or accepted forpublication. Personal communications and unpublished works should only bementioned in the text. Do not use footnotes or endnotes as a substitute for a referencelist.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.