Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Article is an original work, it has not been published previously, nor is it under consideration for publication elsewhere, either in print or in electronic form.
- This article does not infringe on third-party copyrights.
- To the best of my knowledge the Article does not defame any person, does not invade the privacy of any person, and does not in any other manner infringe upon the rights of any person.
- I have read and I accept the Copyright Policy and have prepared the manuscript according to the Author Guidelines of the Journal.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
Authors who publish in EFoC agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant EFoC the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License that allows others to share the work, not for commercial purposes, with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the EFoC's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.